2. with problems, whom do you run to? a few people. you know who you are.
3. which finger is your favorite? I forget what they're called.
4. what's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten? BrAiNs! no, not really. Haven't got a clue. Tongue, maybe? It wasn't really disgusting, it was actually pretty tasty. It had a lot of mustard also, which I consider a Good Thing.
5. would you kill someone? Uh-huh.
6. if yes, why? To protect someone.
7. if you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead? Me, of course. Duh.
8. do you like your handwriting? It suffices.
9. who are you jealous of? No comment.
10. what kind of person do you want to marry? if you actually need an answer to this question, you must not have been reading my journal very long :P
11. unluckiness? lots.
12. what do you put on your sandwiches? meat. cheese. mustard. lettuce. tomato. anything that looks interesting.
13. do you think people on the Gap commercials are cool? Depends on what the heat's set at. And their cold tolerance, of course.
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Probably.
15. are you a daredevil? Sometimes.
16. how big was the biggest mango you ever ate? dunno. ^^;;
17. have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never repeat? nope.
18. what do you think is the most attractive animated character? depends on my mood too much ;)
19. do looks matter? a little. Not a lot. first-impression stuff.
20. color? Octarine.
21. do you pray? uh-uh.
22. are you trendy? hah. right.
23. what do you do to prevent anger? oddly enough, I don't have that problem.
24. who is your idol? I don't think I have one.
25. who is your second family? well, I seem to be in the process of being adopted by a family, actually ;)
26. do you trust others easily? Depends on what I'm trusting them with . . . basic stuff, yes.
27. what was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea whatsoever.