* Tech Support: "All right, you need to go to [web site]."
* Customer: "Let me write this down, I have a bad memory."
* Tech Support: "Ok."
* Customer: "You wouldn't believe the trouble I have remembering stuff."
* Tech Support: "Ha ha." (to fill the silence)
* Customer: "Really, I'm so dumb. I can't remember anything unless I write it down."
* Tech Support: "Ha ha ha." (a little louder, to humor him)
* Customer: "It all goes back to when I was in a car accident and hurt my head. The doctor said I had encephal-something-or-other and that it was serious, but I'm not really sure."
* Tech Support: "Uh, back to that chat client..."
does this remind anyone else of Mark? (Oberlin evil-troll Mark, not Seattle Mark.)