Zorba the Hutt (zorbathut) wrote,
Zorba the Hutt

Anyone out there who does computer water cooling, I need some advice :P

What I want is a water cooling system for the sole purpose of getting rid of some of these fans. Ideally most or all of them. (I'd actually be quite happy with "most" and being able to switch the remaining fans to something very quiet.)

Now, the problem is, most people don't get water cooling for this purpose. Most people get water cooling to overclock immensely or for coolness factor. I don't need the cutting edge, I don't want to make parts myself, I want to find a place that has some well-designed parts and assemble a cooling system. Shouldn't be hard.

Only it's complicated by the sheer level of need. See, most kits say things like "Provides for one CPU, one graphics card, and TWO HARD DRIVES!" and this just plain isn't going to work. I've got two CPUs, I'm probably going to have two graphics cards, and as of this writing I have five hard drives, and that's likely to increase.

So: I want a place where I can buy well-designed parts to assemble a system that's pretty far beyond the usual.

Any suggestions?
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.