- In a city. Possibly *very near* a city, if there's extremely easy transit. In would be much better.
- High-level CS courses. I do want to take some CS classes, and there's not much point in going to a place that only has an undergrad CS program.
- Engineering. I want to double-major in CS and EE right now, and I wouldn't at all mind playing with some ME in the process.
- East-coast, though I'll consider places that aren't east-coast.
- Guaranteed off-campus housing or, at least, a room to myself (I'd say "a single", but Oberlin's superquads would be just about ideal :P). Non-negotiable.