1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: Nope.
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: Nope.
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: Nope.
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: Nope.
5. Do you wear tight pants?: Nope.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: Nope.
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is?: Nope.
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: Nope.
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: Nope.
10. Do you own braces?: Nope.
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth?: Nope.
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair?: Nope.
13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches?: Nope.
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?: Nope.
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: Nope.
16. Is your hair black or red?: Nop . . . I mean . . . Black.
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye?: . . . Nope.
18. Do you own a bandana?: Nope.
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: Nope.
20. Are you amused by safety pins?: Nope.
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: Nope.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: Nope.
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London?: Nope.
24. Do you enjoy leopard print?: Yes. Yes I do.
(note: the only reason I don't use duct tape as a sewing substitute is because I don't mind holes, and duct tape falls off. And mohawks are interesting. But it wasn't worth stopping the train of nopes :) )
(now, on to more interesting questions!)
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)?: Who isn't?
26. Are you an anarchist?: Vaguely, I think.
27. Does the American flag anger you?: No, not especially.
28. Are you "working class"?: That involves working. Absolutely not.
29. Do you dislike "preps"?: And where exactly would I see them?
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic?: wuzzat?
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: Nope.
32. Do you smoke cloves?: Nope.
33. Are you a thin waif?: Nope. (here we go again.)
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian?: Nope.
35. Do you think meat is murder?: Nope.
36. Do your nighttime activities usually involve drunken underage vomiting?: Nope.
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park?: Nope.
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: Sometimes. If it's not too hot and sticky.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: See above. Taking a shower involves washing hair :P
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor?: Not that I'm aware of.
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: Sometimes. Not at the moment :)
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: dunno.
43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison?: Who?
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: What?
45. Do you say "rad"?: Sometimes :)
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: See above.
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: Occasionally ;)
48. Do you spout the word "oi" at random times?: Uh-huh.
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: I haven't, but I could. I'd be doing a bad Mystery Men quote though.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: I do not.
Last and least important-MUSIC:
51. Do you like bands with "." in their name?: Not more than any other.
52. Do you like bands with "theory" in their name?: See above.
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: See above.
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: Only when I'm in a particularly weird mood.
55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title?: See two questions above.
56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron?: No more so than Christian Rock.
57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"?: Huh?
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: No, but I could.
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: Nope.
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: Uh-uh.
Well, this has been a rather dull survey ;)